- Case studies
- ProcessVue helps rationalise process alarms at West Burton B power station
- ProcessVue solves two-way remote alarm management challenge on UK-Belgium bi-directional gas pipeline
- ProcessVue improves alarm management and KPI reporting at biomass Power Station
- Gas utility company selects ProcessVue alarm management software
- ProcessVue alarm management is 100% reliable at Premier Oil
- ProcessVue improves alarm management and mean-time-to-repair at Drax Power Station
- Industry standards
- Replacing IMAC
- Case studies
- About us
- New White Paper : Effective Alarm Rationalisation
- Customisable Dashboards...(Coming Soon)
- New Webinar Series from MAC Solutions.
- Educational webinar on Alarm Enforcement from M.A.C. Solutions
- Educational webinar on Master Alarm Databases from M.A.C. Solutions
- Alarm management practitioner training courses from M.A.C. Solutions
- Educational webinar series from M.A.C. Solutions
- ARC Advisory Group ranks ProcessVue® as the number one independent Alarm Management supplier to the European Power Generation Market
- M.A.C. Solutions has announced a partnership agreement with Aquarius Software, a provider of industrial automation software for the manufacturing, oil & gas, biofuel and power generation markets in Brazil
- ProcessVue Analyser Release #020215
- Alarm management systems: the benefits of third party software
- ProcessVue on show at InstMC Cumbria Annual Dinner 1st May 2014
- ProcessVue not vulnerable to heartbleed
- M.A.C. solutions (UK) Ltd. achieves OHSAS 18001:2007 registration from the British assessment bureau
- User centered design services Inc. invites you to a workshop
- MAC Solutions and Asgard Technologies announce merger
- MDE Network show ProcessVue at AADECA 2012 in Buenos Aires.
- ProcessVue on show at 3 more events in the Middle East.
- See ProcessVue at Instrumentation 2012 September 5th & 6th - Stand 720
- See ProcessVue at the Honeywell User Group in Phoenix, Arizona June 11 - 14th 2012.
Please register your details for downloads and access more content (required once).