This small utility allows IMAC users to export backup files created by the Auto-Backup module to usable csv files. Many users migrating away from IMAC still have a need to use this data, without this utility the only way to get access is to maintain a working IMAC software installation. This is getting increasingly difficult to achieve as IMAC does not support modern operating systems like Windows 10.
- Easy to use standalone application
- Opens compressed IMAC Backup Files
- Individual IMAC Window selection
- Date and time selection
- Preview data before export
- Filter data before export
- Exports to CSV files for use in Excel etc.
- Preview the IMAC Server event log
- Windows 7 / 10 / Server 2012 / 2016
Please register your details for downloads and access more content (required once).